Manage vacancy postings, settings and users, and purchase a jobs bundle
Broadcasters Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiya named top outlets for accessing news across the region, followed by Facebook
Also on Journalism.co.uk...
Repost creates an embed code for a whole article, allowing you to embed it in the same way as you would a YouTube or Vimeo video
If you want to livestream video or upload a large file while in the field, this app allows you to test the speed of the connection
Local news site takes major prize at annual ceremony while Channel 4/ITN scoop six
Sri Lanka's citizen journalism website Groundviews also archives tweets as a 'public record'
When launched, Beacon Publishing will enable journalists to self-publish content to a paywalled website, and to iPad, Kindle and other e-readers
From our editors' blog
- #Podcast: How some publishers are sharing revenue, content and audiences
- #Tip: How being an 'outsider' could also be a benefit
- #Tip: Remember these early iOS 7 pointers for journalists
- #Tip: Beware of this consistently successful phishing hack
- #Tip: Install these Twitter add-ons for easily quoting and bookmarking articles
Top five press releases from PressGo
- LadyLucks launched new mobile slots game
- Casino Del Rio pays out AUS$340,430 slots jackpot prize
- UK parents prioritise quality over style when shopping for their children
- Oasis Academy Coulsdon joins the Football League Trust National Education & Futsal Programme
- Warm weather entices green-fingered Britons
Jobs boardCourt Video Journalist
ITN, the BBC, Sky News and the Press Association are working together to introduce video cameras into courts in England and Wales for the first time. We are looking for a Court Video Journalist (CVJ) for this important and ground breaking project.
Search and save jobs, upload your CVs, manage applications online
Freelancers for hire
'Why all would-be journalists need to blog'
Sue Greenwood, senior lecturer, Staffordshire University
'Hyperlocal media is coming in from the cold'
'Most editorial on mobile is a fiddle'
Fiona Salmon, publisher solutions director, Vibrant Media
'Social media needs to put the person at the heart of the story'
'Leveson proposals would safeguard investigative journalism'
Angela Phillips, Goldsmiths, University of London
'We are better journalists when we empathise'
James Murray, former editor of 3news.co.nz, New Zealand
'Online editions are not enough – publishers should go mobile'
Mik Strøyberg, director of consumer engagement, Issuu
'Student media organisations must make the most of the summer'
Siraj Datoo, founder and editor-in-chief, The Student Journals
Pulitzer prize winner John Branch discusses the story behind his Snow Fall feature and how he hopes it will inspire others
Facebook is rolling out a feature that lets journalists host live chats on pages or on profiles with more than 10,000 followers