I’ve been aware of Infoaxe for some time but only recently discovered that its functionality allows you to do far more than search your private web history online. Here’s what it can do:
- Once you’ve downloaded the Infoaxe toolbar it gives you quick access to the sites you visit most.
- It lets you decide which pages you visit are stored in your history.
- You can tag the pages you visit to organise your history.
- Once you’re up and running when you search Google or Yahoo you get search results from your history alongside the standard search engine results.
- The ‘pivot’ tool enables you to bundle pages together from your history that you browsed at around the same time.
- You can search your history using any computer.
Given the search functionality, Infoaxe effectively works to automatically bookmark all the pages you visit.
Tags: google, infoaxe, search functionality, web history, Yahoo! Inc.