London.com is going to be the exciting new website for visitors to London. It will showcase everything to do, eat, drink and see in London.
Some key London visitor statistics;
• 14.6 million international visitors, spending £8.7bn
• 11.6 million domestic visitors, spending £2.5bn
• Over 181 million day visitors (excluding commuters), spending £12.2bn
• Estimated day visitor retail spend £4bn
• During the Beijing Olympic Games, t he official website, Beijing2008.cn attracted 16.5m visitors during the first 10 days (1.5m per day)
There is so much to see and do in London and very few places for visitors to actually find out about what is really going on, including the Olympic Games.
The selected few will have the opportunity to attend product launches, review shows, have lunches at fantastic restaurants and visit attractions. These things will all be provided free. We are simply looking for trusted, reliable and respectable journalists who want to experience these things and write about them.
You will also gain some fantastic exposure for your work which may lead to a permanent role with London.com or with someone else. Imagine having that you have written for www.london.com
on your CV.
This is a great opportunity for anyone that wishes to help promote their skills and find a way in to the industry.
We have a few rules which you agree to if you decide to write for us:
1) You will not steal stories or content from other sources.
2) You will not offend people, use the site for personal gain or cause London.com to be liable in any way for due to your actions.
3) You retain full ownership, liability and responsibility for any stories you write for London.com or any images you use on London.com
4) You will not be prejudice or present facts that are untrue.
5) You will agree that London.com has full rights to use your content but you’ll remain the rightful author at all times.
If you agree to the above terms please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information:
1) I agree to the rules provided to us via email.
2) The name you would like your stories to be published as.
3) The Email Address and your contact details including telephone number.
4) Example of your work
We will then contact you to have an initial chat and agree how to progress.
After an initially review period of your work, if suitable we will increase your rights to full Author allowing you to post stories immediately and delete posts. Editor positions will become available with time but only to the very most trusted and successful journalists.
What you Gain from This
• You’ll be part of a new and exciting project combining stories and media globally.
• A superb addition to your C.V
• Opportunity for significant, high profile exposure for your work.
• A perfect location to send perspective employers to review your work
• We will provide a written reference to anyone who works with us over a year and provides a substantial amount of new stories.
• Opportunity to experience some of the fantastic things happening in London everyday, free!
Despite having very low budgets, we can pay up to £500 per month for the right person, however, there can also be significant bonuses available.
Please email if you have any questions, email@example.com