Manage vacancy postings, settings and users, and purchase a jobs bundle
This evening course will give you the skills to allow you to create strong and engaging liveblogs.
You will need to bring your own laptop to take part in this courseWhat does the course cover?
- The three major styles of liveblogging
- Why and how to choose each
- Examples in use
- How to do them effectively
- Making decisions on what to focus on - and dealing with feedback
- A clear understanding of when and how to use each form of liveblog
- How to prepare for a liveblogging session
- Tools and techniques to use
- Workflows and software suggestions for different occasions
- How to practise and refine your skills
About Adam Tinworth
Adam Tinworth has more than five years' experience in training journalists in social media, SEO and digital journalism.
A journalist for 20 years and a blogger for 10, Adam now works as a consultant and trainer in digital journalism, social media and content strategy.
He has become known for his fast and engaging liveblogs from events. They can be found on Adam's One Man and his Blog.
Search and save jobs, upload your CVs, manage applications online