IBTimes UK is looking for a Business Reporter to join its newsroom in Canary Wharf, London.
The role would involve covering business, market and economy stories together with our existing team of business reporters.
As well as covering the main stories of the day we would expect the successful candidate to be a self-starter who generates his/her own story ideas and angles and would be able to pursue exclusive stories and investigations.
Successful candidates must have
- At least three years journalism experience
- Experience of using SEO
- Experience of using social media
- Broken exclusive stories
- Covered business news before (preferred but not essential)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to immerse themselves in business and finance news
- Dedication to the demands of online journalism
- Ability to translate jargon to a mass audience
How to apply:
In addition to your CV and covering letter, please state in no more than 200 words what you believe to be the three biggest business stories of the day (either told or untold) and send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Reporter”.
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.