Law Business Research Ltd (www.lbresearch.com) is an established news service and publishing house providing news, analysis and research tools for the global legal community. Both in 2006 and 2012 Law Business Research Ltd won the Queen’s Award for Excellence. We are also the Strategic Research Partner of the American Bar Association section of International Law. The company employs 133 employees across our current brands:- Global Arbitration Review (GAR); Global Competition Review (GCR); Global Investigations Review (GIR); Latin Lawyer; Latin American Corporate Council Association (LACCA); Who’s Who Legal; Getting The Deal Through (GTDT) and The Law Reviews (TLR).
Our brands are published through a combination of print media and online - digital-based publications and daily email briefings. Live events and conferences are held across our GAR, GCR, Latin Lawyer and LACCA brands.
- Designing surveys from the ground up, including any questionnaire to be used
- Reporting and analysing results
- Working closely and collaboratively with the editors, journalists and on-line team to best depict the results and custom-created data sets to our readers (audience)
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a leading university – preferably in economics
- An MA in journalism from a leading journalism school
- Excellent and confident with numbers, data and words
- Demonstrable evidence of being able work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Demonstrable evidence of being organised, adaptable and flexible – as the role will work across all LBRs titles
How to apply
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.