Our client, a leading B2B financial publisher in central London, is looking for a Deputy Editor to join its editorial team. This is an exciting role for a talented financial writer with strong editing and organisational skills.
- Working with the Editor to produce the highest quality editorial content
- Ability to understand complex ideas and turn them quickly into easy to understand news stories
- Proficiency in writing features and analysis pieces that examine broader trends in a clear and concise fashion
- Focus on breaking exclusives and comprehensive analysis of the financial market
- Determination to find and deliver first the stories that set your publication apart from its rivals
- Responsibility for all editorial content in the absence of the editor
- Represent the title at international events and industry conferences as required
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of writing and editing within financial/professional B2B publishing essential
- Great track record of news gathering skills in a business environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial markets - derivatives / futures / options knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience of working on a range of content including online and print products
- Be comfortable dealing with a range of contacts and must have the ability to build a strong contact list quickly
- Ability to demonstrate clear decision-making under pressure
- Strong IT skills and a good eye for detail
How to apply
For further information, please click the "apply online" button below or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.