We have a great opportunity for a designer/production manager to join a leading media company and stamp their mark on two of the most respected media brands in their industries.
The opportunity offers a fantastic variety of creative and production tasks:-
- The layout and design of magazine pages (including covers, news and features etc)
- Advertising materials (including digital banners / MPUs)
- Weekly email campaigns
- Digital assets for the websites
- Collecting and filing advertising copy via in house production software
You will split your time 50/50 between Laboratory News and Building Products – both monthly magazines and leaders in their respective fields. In both instances you’ll work closely with the editorial and commercial teams to produce all online and offline materials. You will also produce an array of other digital and print material and as a result revel in tight deadlines.
We are looking for a designer who has designed for both print and digital with creative flair and exemplary organisational skills. You will also manage the copy chasing process and so will be deft at handling advertising clients and agencies.
You will have examples of the following in your portfolio:
- Strong magazine layout and typographic skills
- Print and digital adverts including banners
- Digital and print collateral -Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage several tasks at one time
You’ll will be an expert user of InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and preferably Illustrator and you will know the best digital formats to present content online.
How to apply
Sound like you? Then apply now by emailing your cv and a few examples of your work to email@example.com or please click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.