Incisive Media is one of the world's leading business-to-business information providers, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. We bring business communities together, delivering critical, market-leading information and analysis in person, online and in print.
Cover, the magazine, website and forum, is a brand that brings its audiences Disease of the Month and Healthy, Wealthy & Wise. Cover, one of Incisive’s oldest titles, needs an energetic editor, to take the brand forward.
Cover is a business-to-business brand in the protection market, read both by intermediaries advising companies and individual on protection insurance including Long Term Care, which has a market-leading reputation in the sector being the first to launch in the market.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently a deputy editor, features editor or news editor to move up.
- Work very closely with the publisher to develop a series of new content solutions for the industry.
- Develop a knowledge of the sector quickly and try to initiate new areas of potential coverage and research/data projects.
- Manage a small editorial team.
- Working with other brands in the Financial Services Division.
- Mix with the industry -the health and protection market is relatively small, but very social.
- Must have an eye for a ‘commercial opportunity’ where the editorial integrity and reputation of Cover can be turned into a revenue generating package.
- Experience as an Editor in the media/publishing industry is key.
- Must be comfortable with all forms of media – print, video, web, social – as well as public speaking to host Cover’s regular series of breakfast briefings and conferences.
- Personable, charismatic and organised.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive flexible benefits including a contributory pension scheme. We also offer flexible working and occasional working from home as well as excellent training and development programmes to not only advance our business, but our people as well!
How to apply
To apply please click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.