• researching and writing news and features
• conducting interviews and cultivating contacts with senior industry executives
• sub-editing and proof reading other writers’ work
• laying out articles using Quark XPress
• attending press conferences, exhibitions and other press events.
The successful candidate will also be encouraged to generate ideas for the editorial content and design of the magazine and associated website.
This is an all-round hands-on role, with excellent prospects for promotion.
Applicants must be proficient in Word and Quark XPress on a Mac. Experience with Photoshop and WordPress is preferred but not essential.
Interviews for this position will be held on Thursday 20 March at the company's offices in Felbridge, East Grinstead.
How to apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button below.
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.