As a project member in one of our business development units, you and your team will set up base in one of our international destinations. You will spend an average of 3-6 months in that country gathering all the raw materials we need in order to produce our special report. These reports are designed to highlight the positive aspects of a country and create awareness about what that country has to offer.
In turn, these reports will then be distributed within some of the world’s leading newspapers, including The Times, USA Today, Capital, Daily Telegraph, The Independent and many more.
Scheduling, preparing and conducting interviews with top ranking business and political officials.
Representing Worldfolio at social events, conferences and trade fairs, building up a strong network and contact list.
Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
We are looking for people who have the ability to manage a project and conduct interviews with business and political figures at the highest level of seniority and travel abroad 11 months of the year. You have to be dynamic, open-minded, ambitious, adventurous, self-motivated, independent, creative, convincing, confident and a good communicator.
- At least 2 years experience in a journalist role conducting face-to-face interviews.
- Native/bilingual level English (both spoken and written) and one of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Russian.
- Excellent personal presentation, strong communication and networking skills
- Excellent convincing and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes, willingness to live in any country in the world and change on a short notice as required by the company
- Corporate and social etiquette. Exquisite manners. This position requires networking and interacting with people at top-level management in both public and private sector.
- An excellent financial package with an attractive base salary and high commissions.
- All work related expenses covered including Per Diem expenses, Accommodation, Private health insurance, Transportation and Logistics.
- Full initial training and fast-track promotion.
Please send CV to: email@example.com or click the "apply online" button below
Worldfolio is a world renowned press and communications corporation that has been specialising in the production of high quality special reports for over 35 years. Worldfolio works with the world's most internationally distinguished and prestigious print medias to offer communication and branding solutions that positively promote and market countries, regions and sectors in the global arena.
Our reports provide the unique platform for geographical regions, individual nations, specific sectors and singular entities to communicate achievements and opportunities to a closely targeted and engaged international audience.
For further information please visit our website:
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.