This fast-paced role is ideal for graduates with a flair for writing engaging content and a strong interest in current affairs.
Red Rocket Media is currently recruiting talented brand journalists to add to its expanding content marketing team.
Based in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, the team produces news, blog, feature, whitepaper and infographic content for customers in a wide range of different industries.
We are looking for graduates from a media or current affairs-skewed background with online writing experience. An interest in technology or experience of technical writing is preferred.
Attention to detail, excellent writing ability, good organisation and strong grammar skills are vital to the role, as is the ability to quickly become familiarised with new concepts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing the latest news stories
- Producing quality, tailored content to tight deadlines
- Building an active social media presence
- Liaising with customers to ensure content meets briefs
- Representing Red Rocket Media's brands at industry events
- Blogging on the latest developments in content marketing
The successful candidates would join an experienced in-house team of content marketers.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.