Progressive Digital Media and partners is an international organisation producing premium business information, research services and marketing solutions for senior level decision makers.
Through our subscription products, online panels, industry leading websites and traditional media, Progressive Digital Media delivers high quality business information to global audiences. Our extensive portfolio of products, in more than 30 professional markets, makes us one of the largest providers of premium business information and marketing solutions.
To accomplish all this we need talented Graphic Designers to design publications that are read by top executives and key decision-makers in industries around the world so it is important to keep the designs current, industry specific and innovative
As part of our busy design team, you’ll need excellent intuition, design skills, an inquiring mind and the ability to get to grips with issues and people at all levels of industry and business.
To ensure your best chance to be chosen for an interview, your cover letter should demonstrate the following:
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills. Must have knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Can communicate ideas to colleagues
- Well organised, efficient and can work to deadlines under pressure.
- An interest in graphics and typography.
- Must have a relevant degree or diploma
- Print production experience and a good eye for detail
We are expecting a high volume of applications and therefore we are unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks then I am afraid you will not have been shortlisted.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please click on the "apply online" button
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.