Brown + Hudson creates exquisitely crafted, richer travel stories and experiences for high and ultra-high net worth clients. Brown + Hudson truly understands the meaning and implications of bespoke and invests time and first-hand knowledge to deliver on its promise.
Brown + Hudson staff, partners and guides work together to create and deliver consistently unique and exceptional experiences: richer, more textured and ultimately that become our clients’ most treasured travel memories.
The following qualities are essential to be an effective member of the Brown + Hudson team:
- Energy, positivity and unwavering determination
- Dedication to the client’s experience
- Creative problem solver and “out of the box” thinker
- Always a team player
- Excellence-seeking with an inquisitive mind
- Communicative, honest and accountable
- Hungry to acquire and share expertise
- Awareness of cultural and luxury trends
This particular role requires:
- Excellent written English and storytelling techniques
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Creative, unconventional and conceptual thinking
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and sense of humour
- Big picture thinking and an obsessive attention to detail
- Someone who seeks excellence and continuous improvement
- Experience of or an ability to learn Microsoft Office and InDesign
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task
- Some experience or knowledge of the world of high and UHNWI would be beneficial
The role comprises of three key areas with primary duties summarised below:
- Writing and editing travel itineraries, concepts and post-trip keepsakes books.
- Working closely with Trip Planners to ensure extraordinary experiences are delivered through your engaging copy and to bring our clients’ travels to life.
- Taking ownership of design and copy process adhering to tonality and guidelines.
- Sourcing high quality photography for itineraries/concepts/press requests/marketing materials.
- Working with Marketing Manager and Trip Planners to devise cutting-edge travel concepts in response to enquiries from press.
- Assisting Marketing Manager with events and other aspects of marketing such as networking opportunities to enhance the brand’s exposure to relevant prospect clients.
- Liaising with external digital PR and social media agency to suggest content and ensure that channels are consistently on-brand.
- Take ownership of News section of website. Develop a content plan and liaise with Marketing Manager and Trip Planners to translate exceptional ideas into engaging articles.
- Support Marketing Manager by monitoring social media growth and website traffic. Suggest areas of improvement with considered suggestions.
To apply please send your CV covering letter and an account in no more than 500 words of your most memorable travel experience. Please click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.