Snack Media are seeking a Junior Social Media/Content Executive to be responsible for enhancing the company’s presence in the world of sport, content and social media. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Football and Rugby, but also be able to turn their hand to various other disciplines.
The position will be full time and London-based.
Dependent on experience
- Experience working in a sporting environment, ideally within a content production/social media team. Live content experience preferred.
- Experience using multiple social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Instagram as well as others
- Passion for all sports, not just limited to football and rugby
- Ability to assist in creative, engaging and original live content client campaigns fully integrated within all digital channels
- A solid understanding of live blogging platforms (essential)
- Use of third party social media monitoring tools (desirable)
- Proactive and flexible approach with ability to react quickly
- Highly organised and able to allocate time effectively. Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Comprehensive level of MS Office skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Languages an advantage
How to apply
Applicants should submit a CV with accompanying correspondence indicating why they should be the successful applicant to firstname.lastname@example.org or please click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.