Estimated Working Schedule (Although some flexibility)
-August – 4/5 days per week
-September 5 days per week
-October 5 days per week
-November 2 days per week (TBA)
-December 2 days per week (TBA)
Salary: Up to £200/ day
Location: offices directly opposite Golders Green station NW11 (Northern Line)
Small b2b publisher is looking to recruit an experienced Managing Production Editor to fully manage the production and editorial for a portfolio of digital and print magazines for one of the world’s largest travel events..
Content management of the project from start to finish with the ability to write travel industry editorial copy. You will need to be adept in building relationships as key aspects of this role will require you to work closely with journalists, event organisers, advertising customers and suppliers including web and magazine designers, printers, press and PR and marketing and communications executives. Attention to detail and ability to plan is paramount. Organisational skills and business sense are the keys to success in this role.
- Writing of catalogue/magazine/web copy: you will need to oversee editorial copy submitted as well as writing original material, working closely with editorial and design teams.
- Plan, co-ordinate and source advertising artwork from customers.
- Proof read publications across all print and digital forms
- Any other admin duties needed to aid the magazines’ production process
- Working knowledge of In-Design useful
- Immediate Start
- Part-time or project based
- You will need to commit until the end of December 2014
- Recent experience in managing B2B and trade publications in print and online essential
- experience in writing for B2B and trade publications
- Experience in managing a team
- Salary up to £200 per day
How to apply
To apply send your CV and covering letter to Rob.firstname.lastname@example.org or please click the "apply online" button below
NOT THE JOB FOR YOU????
Why not recommend a colleague and receive a £500 introduction fee
Conditions apply – contact Rob.email@example.com for further details
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.