The ideal candidate for this role will be keen to join an investigative news division, which houses a portfolio of b2b news websites focused on the private banking sector.
So far this year, Medianett has launched a new publication, broken news that has influenced a number of financial industries and held two credible awards ceremonies.
The successful applicant will be expected to join and support the ambitious newsroom as it strengthens its attributes over the next 12 months. They will be of both a tenacious and dedicated nature and will innovate the division by drawing on previous experiences.
The Senior Reporter will source and produce editorial content for newsletters, conduct investigations and provide support to the Editor by streamlining processes and guiding other members of the news team.
The position requires not only a confident and able journalist, but a vibrant, communicative individual who will relish the opportunity to be given the responsibility to manage their own time
- NCTJ qualified
- Proven newsroom/editorial experience
- Newswriting skills
- Sub-editing skills
- Thrives on going out and getting the scoop
- Good time management
- Well-presented at all times
- Ambitious in character
- Enjoys a social working environment but can simultaneously maintain an optimised work output
- Can support their application with examples of work
- We look forward to meeting applicants who feel that they closely match the criteria outlined above.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or please click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.