Published by specialist B2B information provider, Pageant Media, Latam Insurance Review’s readership includes C-level insurance executives, risk managers at global firms, brokers and leading law firms. The brand's combination of incisive journalism and a growing portfolio of events has made it the premier source for in-depth analysis of insurance market trends across South America.
Managing, editing and writing Latam Insurance Review’s content (both print and online), the senior correspondent will work alongside Pageant Media's team of emerging markets journalists. The candidate will also regularly engage with the brand's marketing, events and production teams to enable the title to reach new heights of quality, relevance and reader penetration.
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity for rapid career progression at an innovative and ambitious company. The role will also require regular travel across Latin America.
Applicants must have:
- A proven ability of breaking exclusive news and writing insightful analysis pieces.
- Portuguese and Spanish language skills are desired, but not essential to the role.
- An understanding of corporate risk management and the commercial insurance sector. We will also consider outstanding candidates who have covered other business areas.
- Keen analytical and feature writing abilities - we want a candidate with the ability to drill down into the sector and thoroughly understand the key issues in order to meet readers’ information needs.
- Excellent networking skills. The candidate should have a proven track record of developing contacts and sources. We expect all of our journalists to regularly meet with insurance professionals and interact with their industry and readers.
- The ability to creatively edit a monthly magazine and daily website - the candidate should be innovative when it comes to content ideas, engage with the readership and create a product that oozes quality and detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in juggling a busy schedule.
- The ability to design content and cultivate relationships with key industry figures for Latam Insurance Review’s events and conferences.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suited to this exciting role to Gwyn Roberts, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.