Cavendish Group International, the leading provider of business information for fast growing markets, is hiring a staff writer for its flagship brand in the oil and gas industry.
The staff writer will be responsible for:
- Sourcing stories from fast growing markets
- Writing and uploading news about technological developments
- Interviewing industry leaders
- Sourcing images
- Managing social media feeds
The successful candidates will be passionate about writing unique content that stands out from the competition.
- Experience of journalism, preferably in an online environment
- Ability to write engaging news
- Keen interest in the oil and gas industry
- Interest in B2B digital publishing
The job is based in our central London office, close to Covent Garden, Bloomsbury and Soho.
Language skills in Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic or Spanish would be beneficial.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter using the "Apply Online" button below or email the editorial director Ben.Avison@bric.com
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.