About the Company
Law Business Research Ltd (www.lbresearch.com) is an established news service and publishing house providing news, analysis and research tools for the global legal community. Both in 2006 and 2012 Law Business Research Ltd won the Queen’s Award for Excellence. We are also the Strategic Research Partner of the American Bar Association section of International Law. The company employs 133 employees across our current brands:- Global Arbitration Review (GAR); Global Competition Review (GCR); Global Investigations Review (GIR); Latin Lawyer; Latin American Corporate Council Association (LACCA); Who’s Who Legal; Getting The Deal Through (GTDT) and The Law Reviews (TLR).
Our brands are published through a combination of print media and online - digital-based publications and daily email briefings. Live events and conferences are held across our GAR, GCR, Latin Lawyer and LACCA brands.
- Our readership are experts in their area of legal practice, therefore our journalists are required to provide leading edge insight and analysis to this expert readership
- Producing accurate and timely news content on a daily and regular basis
- Working collaboratively as part of their editorial team to meet regular deadlines
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a leading university
- Post-graduate Law or Journalism qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Due to the global reach of our readership, our trainee journalists should posses an international outlook
- An interest in the law and business affairs and a willingness to travel internationally are essential
- Legal knowledge and writing experience is an advantage
How to apply
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "apply online" button below
Subscribe to our daily (Mon-Fri) email job alerts to get more jobs like this and/or follow @journalism_jobs on Twitter.