The partnership will see original reports from GlobalPost.com, which will officially launch on January 12 next year, appear on the site as part of a syndication deal.
Articles from GlobalPost, which has 70 correspondents in 50 countries, have already been published on Huffington's beta world section under the new arrangement, a press release from the organisation said.
"The Huffington Post is a leading innovator in this space. By providing great stories reported by our team of correspondents throughout the world, we are building our brand with the right audience, driving traffic, and shedding light on interesting and important global issues," said Philip S. Balboni, GlobalPost.com CEO, in the release.
In October the news company entered into a syndication deal with Vietnamese news site, VietNamNet, to provide English-language content.
Free daily newsletter
- News agency GlobalPost adopts Journalism Online micropayments system
- Is 'large lump sum' funded journalism sustainable? Expert views on the $1.75m HuffPost Investigative Fund
- GlobalPost strikes distribution deals with New York Daily News and Star-Ledger
- Internet is 'only route for future journalism', says GlobalPost co-founder
- Mission GlobalPost: To 'fill the enormous void' in foreign reporting