Manage vacancy postings, settings and users, and purchase a jobs bundle
Press release distribution
Reply to journalists' questions on subjects of your choice - FREE
Distribute press releases online for just £40 per release!
If you are looking for a press release distribution service that will get your latest news out to journalists and increase your exposure in the media, then you have come to the right place.
Journalism.co.uk has long been the UK's most popular site for journalists with an online community in excess of 150,000 unique monthly users.
Register an account now to submit a release, or keep reading for 10 reasons to choose PressGo...
- Journalism.co.uk has the UK's largest online community of journalists. Where better to distribute press releases?
- Press releases are published on the website and distributed to journalists via RSS. Journalists can choose the topics they wants to receive news on, subscribing by keyword, category or company. This makes them more receptive to your news by ensuring they only get the news they want to see.
- Press releases are also distributed through our dedicated Twitter channel @pressreleases with more than 13,000 followers, for added social media oomph!
- We push all press releases out to Google News.
- Links to the latest press releases are published in our daily email newsletter received by 21,000+ subscribed journalists.
- Social bookmarking allows journalists to easily recommend your press release to other journalists.
- Journalists can retweet your release directly from the page or share it on Facebook.
- You can easily track the number of journalists viewing your releases.
- All text links in your press release are FREE, allowing you to boost your SEO power quickly and easily.
- One image in your press release is included free of charge.
Search and save jobs, upload your CVs, manage applications online