He teamed up with R&B singer Steelo 1, and producers Nitin Jadva and Tom Vernon, who has worked with Jessie J, George Michael and labels including Virgin USA, UK and Gut Records, to record the track at a London studio.
Richard, who sings under the name Xprki (pronounced "Sparky"), said: "I've always wanted to record a charity single, and when I looked for people on the internet I discovered the best two producers I could have ever found.
"It was the most surreal experience singing with such talented singers and producers.
"Working with Tom was fantastic and when I met Steelo 1 we just gelled and it felt as though a top song-writing and singing duo was born.
"All I want now is the single to sell well to raise as much money as we can for PAPYRUS, so we can help put a stop to the useless waste of life and talent that is lost through teenage suicide.
"I hope the single will go far and I wish that it will make it into the top 40, but who knows,” added Richard, who is taking a year out to concentrate on music after attending the Royal National College for the Blind.'Take It Away' will be on sale from October 22 on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, eMusic, Rapsody and proceeds are being donated to PAPYRUS. Listen to the single now at: http://www.soundcloud.com/xprki
- Contact Name:
- Richard Howarth
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
- More Details:
Related press releases
- Pro UK Consultants review recent claims that employers are unimpressed with young talent pool
- Makeover Essentials: Does Halloween Boost makeup sales?
- Fusion Affinities: need advice on business growth strategies?
- Josh Cote attends the Collars & Coats ball at Battersea
- The Observer 2014 sex survey reveals Brits have suffered a drop in their libido according to Tempt Me Tease Me
- arts and entertainment arts and entertainment feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- education / training education / training feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed