Reward events are often organised to run at the end of a meeting or company conference to help incentivize and motivate staff. Accomplished Events’ Director Jenny Pink explained that, "Although team building is strong in the market, we are also finding that clients want to finish their meeting with a motivational/reward activity such as Canapé Making, Company Quiz Nights, Ice Sculpting or Champagne Tasting, to name but a few."
Many companies have been looking at alternative ways to reward and motivate their staff during the recession as pay rises are not always possible due to the current economic climate. These types of events are proving to be extremely popular and help companies to end meetings on a positive and uplifting note.
Another method of rewarding staff that’s proving popular is ‘Incentive Travel’. Accomplished Events have experience in matching destinations and activities to business objectives across the world in countries including Iceland, Canada, Morocco and Spain.
The staff at Accomplished Events have vast experience within the team building industry and pride themselves on delivering unique, bespoke events to their clients across the UK and worldwide. You can find out more about Accomplished Events by visiting their website http://www.accomplishedevents.com/ to view their full range of event management services.
- Contact Name:
- Lucy Penn
- Accomplished Events
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Pro UK Consultants review recent claims that employers are unimpressed with young talent pool
- Makeover Essentials: Does Halloween Boost makeup sales?
- Fusion Affinities: need advice on business growth strategies?
- Josh Cote attends the Collars & Coats ball at Battersea
- The Observer 2014 sex survey reveals Brits have suffered a drop in their libido according to Tempt Me Tease Me