"We have several finance options available to suit all our customers," said Julie Manning from Sixty Stores Ltd, the company who owns and operates Sheds.co.uk. "It takes just minutes to apply and customers will receive an online decision within a few seconds. Finance is offered by V12 Retail Finance, enabling our customers to select their ideal garden buildings now and pay for them later."
To qualify for the finance deal, customers must place an order for garden buildings of any kind of between £250 and £2,500. If customers pay for their order in full within 12 months of purchase, no interest will be charged.
Alternatively there is another option available that enables the customer to spread the cost of their purchase. Nothing is payable for the first 12 months; following this, the purchase is paid for over the course of 36 months. A deposit is optional and a service fee will be added to the purchase price. There is no need to pay a deposit if using this option; however it does mean there will be less to pay throughout the 36 month term and less interest will be incurred. Payments are taken from the customer’s bank account and there is the option to clear the balance early as well.
"The loan facility means more people can take full advantage of our great range of garden buildings," Julie added. "Buying a shed is relatively affordable, but more and more people are making the most of their garden space by purchasing other buildings as well. For example a log cabin can greatly increase the amount of usable space a property has. Garden offices are becoming more popular as a practical way to keep work separate from home life. People can also relax in a summer house or erect a workshop at the end of the garden for multiple uses. Our finance options make all these possibilities easier to achieve."
Sheds.co.uk specialises in providing the widest possible range of outdoor garden buildings for customers. These include garden sheds, greenhouses and playhouses for children. With a 10 year guarantee against rot and superb finance options available as shown here, Sheds.co.uk caters for all customers and budgets. More information on the complete range of garden buildings and the finance options is available by visiting sheds.co.uk.
To find out more about the new finance options available from Sheds.co.uk, visit http://www.sheds.co.uk/finance-options now.
- Contact Name:
- Julie Manning
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0845 869 5763
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Josh Cote voices support for Franklin Covey Time Management
- Northeast web accessibility firm ranks in Top 100 European start-ups
- Car hire prices to rise by 25% during summer holidays
- The road less travelled – how an MBA can paveyour way into journalism
- Executive Touch Ltd not surprised by continued growth of direct marketing industry
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- financial services financial services feed
- home / family / garden home / family / garden feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- retail trade retail trade feed