The Otterbox case for Samsung Galaxy S3 in atomic helps to show the user's Android love as it matches the colour of the Android mascot. The case uses three layers of protection to keep the S3 free from any daily and more hard wearing damage.
Layer one consists of a silicone skin which cradles the S3 and absorbs any shocks the phone may encounter from bumps. This layer is covered in a polycarbonate shell which is extremely durable and protects from scratch and scrape damage. The final layer is a self-adhesive screen protector which keeps the all important display of the S3 looking newer for longer. When combined these layers make the Otterbox the most protective Samsung Galaxy S3 cover available.
One of the clever features of the Otterbox case is that it comes complete with plugs for the ports of the S3, so that all of the ports are protected but still fully accessible. This means that the Otterbox case doesn't need to be removed every time the S3 needs charging.
The most stylish and protective of all Samsung Galaxy S3 cases available, the Otterbox case is available now from Mobile Fun in a variety of colours including night, black, glacier and boom.
About Mobile Fun
Birmingham based MobileFun.co.uk is the UK's biggest online retailer of mobile phone accessories, sim free phones, tablet accessories and e-reader accessories.
Mobile Fun has offices in the UK, Germany, Spain and France and delivers products to over 50 countries worldwide
Mobile Fun were recently named the 'Best Accessory Retailer' 2012 at the What Mobile Awards and won the title of Online Retailer of the Year' at the Mobile News Awards 2012 for the second year running.
- Contact Name:
- Laura Hogan
- Online Marketing Executive
- MobileFun Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0844 249 5079
Related press releases
- Ukash receives its third successive queen's award for enterprise
- Ukash and Little Mistress launch make-up and dress giveaway
- Hiring a car doesn’t have to involve hidden costs
- Japanese knotweed problems weeded out with new code of practice from national trade body
- SATcase™: Eliminating the 'search' from search and rescue
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed