But for those having second thoughts about offloading their Playstation 3 or Xbox 360, they might have something. Their sell for cash rates are superb, but that instinct to hang on to their console might have been a psychic link to Rockstar, who have just announced the new Grand Theft Auto 5 game will be released in the UK this summer, late summer.
The date for iPhone users diaries is 17th September (just after the schools have gone back and kids are dead depressed!) A public statement from Rockstar said,
"We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require."
But even those over at Wired haven't heard anything more about a release date for the PC GTA game or whether it will be available on some of the new consoles released by Microsoft and Sony at 2013's E3.
You can sell consoles to Money4Machines.
For more information, visit Money4Machines at:
- Contact Name:
- Jerry Crosby
- Web Optimiser
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7953 8412
Related press releases
- Survey reveals lack of awareness of new tax rules
- Reduce the costs of mailing overseas and improve your competitiveness of with the help of an international mailing company, says Baker Goodchild
- Label news -DyNaMik Records are thrilled to announce that they are now members of Merlin Network
- Spooky Halloween books now on offer from the Book People
- Citipeak Promotions supports east London Small Business Centre