11 July 2014, London, UK: Hyperoptic, the UK's leading provider of fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband technology, has been named as 'Best Superfast Broadband' provider for the second year in a row at this year's annual Internet Services Providers' Association (ISPA) awards. It also won the 'Best Use of Digital' award, a new category at this year’s awards.
The ISPA awards are the UK’s longest running Internet industry awards, celebrating innovation and best practice in the UK’s Internet industry.
Hyperoptic was a finalist in five categories: 'Best Superfast Broadband,' 'Best Use of Digital,' 'Best Consumer Fixed Broadband,' 'Best Consumer Customer Service' and 'Customer Choice.'
The 'Best Superfast Broadband' accolade was awarded to Hyperoptic in recognition of its hyperfast true fibre proposition, which means customers can surf, stream and upload without compromise, and live their online lives to the full. It also credits Hyperoptic for its expansion from London to six new cities: Cardiff, Reading, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds.
The 'Best Use of Digital' award recognises Hyperoptic’s online community building work, which has helped residents rally together and expedite the delivery of Hyperoptic’s services. It is also an acknowledgement of the responsiveness of the company’s digital customer communications engagement program, which is managed 24/7 by Hyperoptic’s customer services team.
Dana Tobak, managing director at Hyperoptic, said:
"We're honoured to receive two awards at this year’s ISPA awards. We were especially pleased to have been named 'Best Superfast Broadband' provider when we were up against so many of our gigabit peers."
"It really feels as though there is a step-change taking place in the UK broadband industry, as consumers start to understand and appreciate the value of FTTH. Being recognised by ISPA for the work we are doing is hugely encouraging – we will continue to lead the charge for gigabit broadband and prove to consumers that there is a better way."
Hyperoptic is the UK’s leading fibre-to-the-home provider, delivering a quantum leap in online connectivity. Its hyper-fast Gigabit symmetrical service is over 56 times faster than the current UK average, and ten times the speed of its nearest competitor.
Hyperoptic works with freeholders, developers, property managers and residents to bring its award-winning services to residential and business developments, providing an unrivalled connection that increases the attractiveness of each property. It aims to have its hyperfast service available to over half a million homes in the next five years.
Founded in 2011, Hyperoptic received a £50m investment in May 2013 from Quantum Strategic Partners Ltd, a private investment vehicle managed by Soros Fund Management LLC. The company was named 'Best Superfast Broadband' provider and 'Best Use of Digital' at the 2014 Internet Service Providers’ Association Awards, "Most Innovative Provider 2013" by Broadband Genie and "Best Urban Network Enterprise" at the NextGen 12 Challenge Awards.
- Contact Name:
- Catherine Carncross
- SEO Executive
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 020 7613 5754
Related press releases
- Building your business: Paragon Acquisitions Ltd review the importance of hiring the right people for business success
- Voucher codes from Shoe Zone, Debenhams and Tesco can help parents cut back to school costs
- La Fast Track Marketing definisce il Direct Marketing
- Successful advertising and web design agency, Think Media is granted membership to join the prestigious Design Business Association!
- Skyline Marketing Ltd reviews the new direct marketing code
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- consumer affairs / relations consumer affairs / relations feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- industry industry feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- manufacturing/engineering/industry manufacturing/engineering/industry feed