While small businesses may not generate as much money as large corporations, they are a critical component of and major contributor to the strength of national economies. Small businesses such as Mazonai help stimulate the UK economy by bringing growth and innovation to communities. Small businesses tend to attract talent who invent new products or implement new solutions for existing ideas. Many small businesses also possess the ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing economic climates due to the fact that small businesses are often very customer-oriented.
Just 1% of start-up companies create 40% of new jobs a World Economic Forum (WEF) study has found. The WEF Entrepreneurship Report, reported that after avoiding the collapse of the global financial crisis, governments around the world are now focused on building a foundation for future growth with the ultimate goal of improving economic growth, prosperity and quality of life; and this foundation is through the successful fostering of entrepreneurship.
Mazonai offers a Business Development Program which encourages entrepreneurship through ambition and innovation. The program teaches: sales techniques, promotes a tried-and-tested business model, mentorship, networking opportunities, experience in generating sales leads, leadership and financial planning.About Mazonai: http://www.mazonai.com/
At Mazonai, the firm believes that entrepreneurship is good for the UK economy. The firm outlines the three main ways that the UK economy is boosted by entrepreneurship:
1. Investment – entrepreneurs invest in what is required for the economy. Economic progress will much depend upon how the contributions are made. Any entrepreneur will invest in products and services that are in demand from the public; investment will ensure a better quality of life since more goods and services will be readily disposable.
2. Diversity in products and services – entrepreneurs can provide various types of goods and services to the consumer. Consumers are after a good bargain and if supply is greater than demand, products and services will be at reasonable rates. Also personal desires are met if there are products and services to choose from.
3. Contributes to gross national product – entrepreneurs make much contribution to the national economy as whole. The GNP of the country is calculated based upon the total number of products and services available in a respective country. The more products and services available the higher the GNP. It indicates the economic prosperity of the country.
The UK is renowned for its innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. More businesses start up here than anywhere else in Europe. Mazonai is an example of a successful small business, based in Luton. Recent studies on SMEs and their contribution to the UK economic growth have shown that framework conditions within which they operate and the entrepreneurial culture are key factors in determining the extent of their performance and consequently their contribution to the UK economic growth.Mazonai is a start up firm that specialises in event marketing. The firm represents their clients’ brands at events and promotions, allowing them to engage with their clients’ customers directly. Mazonai’s detailed sales presentations demonstrate the benefits of their clients’ products and services, generating new sales and enhancing long-term client loyalty. By gaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace, the firm’s sales and marketing campaigns produce the rapid, dramatic and continued success their clients are seeking.
- Contact Name:
- Ausra Mazonaite
- Managing Director
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Red Star: Jak efektywnie kierować przedsiębiorczym pracownikiem
- HB Group Italia Riporta una Rapida Crescita
- Guida di HB Group Milano nella stesura di un piano aziendale di successo
- Smart Live Gaming partnered with Prof. Ellis Cashmore to feature UK citizens’ betting behaviour
- British Seniors life insurance launch M&S gift card offer