One of the most useful mobile phone accessories available for use during Winter, the North Face Etip Gloves allow all the features of the smartphone to be accessed and used whilst wearing the gloves, including the capacitive touchscreen. This is thanks to the silicone grip and special silver panels on a number of the finger tips.
A high quality pair of gloves from the well know brand North Face, the North Face Etip Gloves are manufactured to be form fitting and have a four-way stretch so that they offer maximum warmth and dexterity. This means that they're perfect for general daily use, not just when using smartphones.
The gloves also feature a X-Static fabric which inhibits the growth of bacteria and helps to manage moisture and temperature, so the gloves cleverly stay warmer in the winter, but can be cooler when it's less cold.
Featuring a simple black design with The North Face branding, the Etip gloves are easy to wear, but offer a lot of functionality: from extra grip when holding objects like a phone cover, to warmth and working with a capacitive touch screen. The gloves are a must for those who need to type on the go during the Winter months.
The North Face Etip Gloves are available now from Mobile Fun in both medium and large.
About Mobile Fun
Birmingham based MobileFun.co.uk is the UK's biggest online retailer of Mobile Accessories, Mobile Phones, Ringtones and Mobile Java Games.
Mobile Fun has offices in the UK, Germany, Spain and France and delivers products to over 50 countries worldwide
Mobile Fun were recently named the 'Best Accessory Retailer' 2012 at the What Mobile Awards and won the title of Online Retailer of the Year at the Mobile News Awards 2012 for the second year running.
- Contact Name:
- Laura Hogan
- Online Marketing Executive
- MobileFun Ltd
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 0844 249 5079
Related press releases
- Pro UK Consultants review recent claims that employers are unimpressed with young talent pool
- Makeover Essentials: Does Halloween Boost makeup sales?
- Fusion Affinities: need advice on business growth strategies?
- Josh Cote attends the Collars & Coats ball at Battersea
- The Observer 2014 sex survey reveals Brits have suffered a drop in their libido according to Tempt Me Tease Me
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- men's interest men's interest feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed