Tom Dunlap, Managing Editor of Intranet Journal said: “SORCE Intranet had a phenomenal year, winning two categories -- Document Management and Intranet Design -- with large margins of victory. SORCE obviously has many happy users.. We congratulate SORCE and all of this year's winners.”
Intranet Journal has a tradition of recognizing and honouring the best IT products through its Product of the Year Awards. For the winners, these annual awards are a mark of distinction and symbol of achievement in a crowded, highly competitive market.
John Nicklin, Commercial Director SORCE Limited said: "It is a privilege for us to receive this award for a second year and to be recognised alongside global organisations like ECM Documentum, Google and Microsoft. The combination of a powerful product, world class customer implementations and a great team has ensured our success with the people that matter the most, our customers. Our thanks go to everyone who has voted for us to receive this award."
SORCE delivers a flexible intranet, extranet and portal platform empowering organisations to provide effective communication and improved business processes; a solution that can evolve to meet the continuously changing needs of organisations. Suitable for Small Organisations and Global Corporations the SORCE Solution Caters for Legislative Requirements such as DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) 'AA' and Multilingual Compliancy.
Notes for Editors:
About SORCE Limited:
SORCE technology powers intranet and extranet solutions for over 150 organisations and have more than 175,000 users worldwide. Clients cover a wide range of sectors from finance to manufacturing, not for profit organisations such as charities and housing associations as well as local authorities and other public sector agencies. As both an out-of-the-box product and a scalable future-proof solution the SORCE technology can constantly grow with organisations’ changing business needs.
- Contact Name:
- Sam Lipscombe
- Marketing Manager
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01635 551777
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Pro UK Consultants review recent claims that employers are unimpressed with young talent pool
- Makeover Essentials: Does Halloween Boost makeup sales?
- Fusion Affinities: need advice on business growth strategies?
- Josh Cote attends the Collars & Coats ball at Battersea
- The Observer 2014 sex survey reveals Brits have suffered a drop in their libido according to Tempt Me Tease Me
- business / economics business / economics feed
- charity / voluntary sector charity / voluntary sector feed
- construction / property construction / property feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- financial services financial services feed
- government government feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- it / internet / software it / internet / software feed
- legal affairs legal affairs feed
- industry industry feed
- media / advertising / marketing media / advertising / marketing feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- science / technology science / technology feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed
- telecommunications telecommunications feed
- transport / logistics transport / logistics feed