Recently named as the Sunday Times’ 'best city to live in in the UK', Bristol provides a perfect balance of shopping, culture and outstanding countryside, whilst its well praised schools and vibrant social scene has seen more and more people making the move West.
Not only are their some fantastic opportunities within the city for Strategic Five Marketing with many exciting potential clients, 2017 will see the completion of a high-speed rail network making it possible to reach London within just 80mins. This makes the firms' Bristol investment an even more fruitful prospect, with the link to the capital opening up many avenues for a London based client base and the possibility for even further expansion.
About Strategic Five Marketing
Bristol is fast becoming one of the UK’s most recognised cities in terms of business and science. The city recently estimated that it has currently dedicated more than 3 million square foot of space to industrial and commercial business premises, whilst the completion of recent developments such as The Paragon and Hartwell House have provided the city with vital office space ideal for both local businesses and businesses further afield to expand into. To further business growth within the capital, Bristol council and the West of England have established a new local enterprises partnership which helps local businesses and the local authority to work together to increase economic growth and focus on developing sectors that could provide vast job opportunities in the future.
The city was also named as 1 of 5 UK cities which are better insulated for the economic impact of spending cuts, whilst also being praised for its high potential of providing private sector jobs to its population of nearly 500,000 people. The city currently holds the lowest unemployment rate of the country, and boasts some of the highest levels of qualifications and training with much of its work force holding at least an NVQ4 or equivalent.
- Contact Name:
- Ben Lambert
- Strategic Five Marketing
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01189 485970
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- Reduce the costs of mailing overseas and improve your competitiveness of with the help of an international mailing company, says Baker Goodchild
- Wildshark SEO prove you can go from zero to hero in just over a year
- Journalism travel writers, researchers and reviewers
- Spooky Halloween books now on offer from the Book People
- Fewer promotion opportunities for teachers
- business / economics business / economics feed
- current affairs current affairs feed
- employment / industrial relations employment / industrial relations feed
- financial services financial services feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- travel / tourism travel / tourism feed
- manufacturing/engineering/industry manufacturing/engineering/industry feed