With a rich heritage and years of experience, outdoor specialist Extremities® is encouraging sporting and hiking enthusiasts to reap the benefits of its range of silk clothing accessories which are perfect for base layers.
A sister brand of the world renowned Terra Nova Equipment – whose products have been used by the military and British Antarctic Survey – Extremities®, use cutting edge technology to provide superior performance products.
As a natural fabric, silk holds many properties. It is hypoallergenic and has natural temperature regulating properties, making it suitable to wear in all climates.
Silk is also highly absorbent and a great addition for someone with an active lifestyle, as it absorbs perspiration whilst remaining breathable.
Durable, lightweight and close fitting, silk is ideal for wearing underneath layers without being bulky or restricting movement.
Its thermostatic properties and high absorbency make it an ideal companion for cyclists and runners, particularly as a base layer in winter.
The Silk Balaclava from Extremities® can easily be worn under outer headwear and helmets and offers a soft, comfortable fit and protection from drafts.
Silk gloves also make great liners for any outdoor enthusiast, as the lightweight, close fit provides warmth while allowing flexible movement underneath heavier gloves.
For more information on Extremities® products, or to buy online visit http://www.extremities.co.uk
Extremities® is a brand from the outdoor specialist Terra Nova Equipment, which designs and produces clothing and equipment for outdoor and sporting enthusiasts.
All of Terra Nova’s experience has been channelled into producing cutting-edge technical outdoor wear bearing the Extremities® branding, which is ultimately designed to help users improve performance while staying warm, comfortable and safe.
Products include gloves, mitts, hats, socks and gaiters, designed for a range of activities, including a specialist clothing for runners.
Press release issued by Jane Shepherd, Shepherd PR Limited, 01538 308685, 07985 129315
- Contact Name:
- Jane Shepherd
- Shepherd PR
- Contact Email:
- click to reveal e-mail
- Contact Phone:
- 01538 308685
- Company Website:
Related press releases
- 5 reasons to upgrade your home with a natural stone patio
- Air travel safety is in the spotlight, amid frustration and worry for the passengers of missing airplane in Malaysia
- A Father’s Day gift for coffee-loving Dads
- GR88.com bookmakers back Premier League wins for Arsenal and Manchester United
- Ethics 'gremlins' hiding in manufacturers' supply chains
- business / economics business / economics feed
- consumer goods consumer goods feed
- fashion / beauty fashion / beauty feed
- health / medical / fitness health / medical / fitness feed
- lifestyle lifestyle feed
- industry industry feed
- retail trade retail trade feed
- sport / leisure / hobbies sport / leisure / hobbies feed