Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news, tips, jobs and more
Featured storySurvey: Journalists working with traumatic imagery
If you have experience working with traumatic pictures or video, why not take five minutes to complete this survey and help us better understand the issue
The latest podcast
The Arab Spring, and more recently the Israel-Gaza conflict and the rise of the Islamic State, has brought a images and footage of conflict to new organisations on a scale not previously seen. But what effect is this having on the journalists who view such footage? And what can news organisations do to guard against this?
News editor Alastair Reid speaks to:
- Bruce Shapiro, executive director, the Dart Center for Journalism and Trauma
- Joe Galvin, journalist and duty editor, Storyful
- Claire Wardle, co-founder of the EyeWitness Media Group and UGC researcher for the Tow Center on Digital Journalism
- Dr Anthony Feinstein, professor of psychology at the University of Toronto and research scientist at the Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Advertise here: Contact
- Chris De Banks 01273 384293
News, releases and jobs on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad.