Please enter the email address associated with your account.
A new password will be generated and emailed to that address.
Featured storyHow Ghost wants to change the nature of online publishing
The Kickstarter-funded blogging platform that hit target within 12 hours is set on simplicity and focus at its core
The latest #jpod
Growing social media communities
This week's podcast looks at:
- How Future builds social media communities before launching a new product;
- How a wedding title retains brides-to-be within their social media communities after their big day;
- Tips on community building from the Guardian, which this week passed the 1 million followers milestone on its @Guardian flagship account.
Journalism.co.uk technology editor Sarah Marshall speaks to:
- Katherine Radarecht, group publisher at Future
- Victoria Joy, online editor at YouAndYourWedding.co.uk, an Immediate Media title
- Laura Oliver, community manager, the Guardian
- Advertise here: Contact
- Sophie Green 01273 384293
News, releases and jobs on Android phones, tablets, iPhone and iPad.
Our next event is on 20 September 2013. Limited earlybird tickets available, buy yours now!