A visit to the Chernobyl in 2021
A visit to the Chernobyl exclusion zone is carried out in accordance with the Procedure for visiting by citizens of Ukraine, foreign delegations and foreigners to the exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional resettlement, approved by order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine No. 1157 dated 02.11.2011.
In order to visit the Chernobyl zone, you must:
1 - be over 18 years old
2 - decide which type of travel is right for you - General travel or Special
3 - plan the date of the trip at least ten days before contacting the Chernobyl-TOUR
4 - apply to the Chernobyl-TOUR, providing the following data: full name, date of birth, passport series and number, desired date of visit
5 - pay for the visit in accordance with the cost of the selected type
6 - visit the zone.
On the announced day, a comfortable transport, a guide and an accompanying person will be waiting for your group, who will provide an information-rich and interesting trip to the Chernobyl Zone.
An example of a possible program for visiting the Chernobyl zone:
- 7.00 boarding a comfortable bus, departure from Kiev
- entrance to the 30-kilometer zone: checkpoint (checkpoint) "Dityatki"
- a bypass road to the nuclear power plant around the city of Chernobyl, built in the first month of the accident
- PUSO "Lelev"
- Chernobyl nuclear power plant:
Sarcophagus - observation deck: fire station at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, administrative building of the Station
- deactivated Red Forest in place of the western radioactive trace from the first, most powerful release from the explosion of the 4th power unit
- 14.00 lunch in the dining room of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, environmentally friendly, hearty. The cost is 60 UAH per person. Optional. Drink at Chernobyl rooftop.
- Pripyat: fire department, police, armored vehicles, hotel "Polesie", recreation center "Energetik", ferris wheel, pier, school, hospital, which received the first victims of the accident and its elimination ....
- the city of Chernobyl: a heliport, an exhibition of equipment that took part in the elimination of the accident, the world's best monument to Chernobyl and its heroes, created by amateur sculptors.
- 18.00 departure from the 30-kilometer zone
- 19.30 Arrival in Kiev, - tired, but learned a lot of new things.
- Advertise here: Contact
- John Thompson