Freelancers for hire
- London, United Kingdom
- Click to view
- Social Links
- Copywriter • Editor • Feature writer • Proofreader • Reporter • Researcher
- Business • Cyber security • Data protection • Information technology • Privacy • Security • Technology • Telecommunications
- About me
- My work has appeared in national, consumer and b2b titles including The Times, The Guardian, The Observer, The Economist, TechRadar, IT Pro, Wired UK, Total Telecom, Internet of Business, Broadcast TECH, CIO Magazine, SC UK Magazine, Mobile Europe, Popular Science UK.
I specialise in copywriting as well as news, reviews, analysis and feature writing, covering cyber security and telecoms.
Regular commissions include national, b2b and consumer publications as well as corporate clients, PR agencies and marketing firms.
I am also a contributing analyst at Global Data.
- Contributor to
- The Guardian, The Observer, The Times, Forbes, Infosecurity Magazine, Wired, Mobile Europe, IT Pro.
- Links to my work
Should your business worry about Russian cyber attacks?
What your smart TV knows about you – and how to stop it harvesting data
All the Ways Netflix Tracks You and What You Watch
It’s time to ditch Chrome
How the UK can get a better grip on Russian espionage
- PR contact preferences
- I do not want to hear from PRs