Regular contributor to: Clients/publications include:
- British Journal of Community Nursing
- Cogora (Pulse magazine, The Pharmacist magazine)
- Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust
- Diabetes UK
- British Lung Foundation
- RCNi (Nursing Standard and specialist nursing journals)
- Lord Mayor's Appeal
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Charity
- Contentive (SMEinsider and ApprenticeEye website content)
- thinkbda (Retail First magazine for Lloydspharmacy, Talking Shop magazine for Careway/AAH pharmacies, copywriting, copy editing, presentations, blogs and other mar-coms for pharmaceutical client)
- Synaptiq (Aesthetics Journal)
- Seven Squared (The Business magazine for Alliance pharmacies)
- UBM (Chemist+Druggist magazine)
Other information: I’m an NCTJ-qualified journalist with many years of experience writing and editing for a range of clients and across a number of platforms. I specialise in health and I work on all manner of projects, including patient literature, marketing communications, features, manuals, web content and news.
My regular client base comprises charities, content agencies and magazine publishers, but I’d be delighted to speak to you whatever your brief and however tight your deadline.
If you’re looking for someone to produce well-informed and original copy, to manage an editorial project, or to turn a bland piece of writing into an error-free creative masterpiece, please get in touch.