Regular contributor to: I formerly wrote weekly for Fordham University's The Ram, holding a sports beat and contributing to the Opinions and Culture sections. I also freelanced for the online magazines Imprint and HerCampus.
Other information: I am an editorial assistant at Pearson Education, and would like to return to writing and editing. I graduated from Fordham University with a B.A. in English and Journalism and a minor in French. I have written features, editorials, and sports beats, and have copy edited using A.P. Style.
Links to my work:
1. Reality Television Tackles Mental Illness: http://www.vermontcynic.com/se/the-ram/culture/reality-television-tackles-mental-illness-1.2384460#.Uqx7OWRDuyA
2. From the Desk of Celeste Kmiotek, Executive Editor: http://www.vermontcynic.com/se/the-ram/opinions/from-the-desk-of-celeste-kmiotek-executive-editor-1.2671492#.Uqx7TGRDuyA
3. Men's and Women's Cross Country Place First: http://www.vermontcynic.com/se/the-ram/sports/men-s-and-women-s-cross-country-place-first-1.2348008#.Uqx8XWRDuyA
4. Joan Walsh Talks about He Life, Politics and Her Hopes for Youth: http://www.vermontcynic.com/se/the-ram/culture/joan-walsh-talks-about-her-life-politics-and-her-hopes-for-youth-1.2348144#.Uqx7c2RDuyA
5. Mimes and Mummers Stirs Controversy: http://www.vermontcynic.com/se/the-ram/culture/mimes-and-mummers-stirs-controversy-1.2246532#.Uqx7emRDuyA
6. Staff Editorial: Vive La Resistance: http://www.vermontcynic.com/se/the-ram/opinions/editorial-vive-la-resistance-1.2659569#.Uqx862RDuyA
7. iPad: The Next Generation of Homework: http://www.imprintmagazine.org/life_and_style/ipad_new_generation_homework
8. Drug Testing at the University Level Infantilizes Students: http://www.vermontcynic.com/se/the-ram/opinions/drug-testing-at-the-university-level-infantilizes-students-1.2633361#.Uqx7hGRDuyA