Regular contributor to: - Editor of The Resolver, quarterly international magazine for arbitrators, adjudicators and mediators and the members' journal of CIArb.
- Former Editor of HR Appoint, a quarterly HR publication published by Reed and circulated to a senior audience.
- Former Editor of Recruitment Matters, the magazine of the REC.
- Former Editor of People Management magazine, an HR title covering areas such as recruitment, training, reward and diversity.
- Former Projects Editor at Supply Business, a quarterly international title for chief procurement officers.
Regularly write for:
- Work magazine, quarterly global business journal for HR Directors.
-InPharmacy, monthly for independent pharmacists.
- The Pharmacist
-Hays Journal, biannual international magazine for HR leaders.
-Medeconomics, business website for General Practitioners and practice managers.
- Supply Management, monthly for procurement and supply chain professionals.
-FM World, monthly for facilities management professionals.
- Blogger for a packaging firm on areas such as supply chain, warehouse management, retail trends and more.
Other information: I have 20 years experience of journalism, with solid skills in editing, news and feature writing, proofing and commissioning. My career has spanned both newspapers and magazines, starting out as a reporter on a daily paper then later becoming editor of HR and management title, People Management and editor of Recruitment Matters magazine. I currently edit The Resolver.
Other specialisms include health, in particular reporting on primary care and the pharmacist sector, and procurement and supply chain management as I regularly contribute to a magazine aimed at procurement leaders.
I would welcome any opportunities for copy writing.
Links to my work:
(see page 48)
(see The Future of the British Supermarket; E-commerce:shopping freedom for everybody; Lessons learned from BHS failure; Nature's own packaging materials).
Mobile: 07813 896460