Regular contributor to: • London Evening Standard. Daily stock market reports and other City news copy.
• Interactive Investor. Copy containing analysis of the day’s big stock market announcements.
• Content editor and writer of social posts for Thomson Reuters’ Inside Financial & Risk blog. Topics have included artificial intelligence, supply chain risk and MiFID II.
• Weekly B2B blog pieces on travel industry trends for insurer ROCK.
• Personal finance articles for the website and newsletter of top-50 wealth manager Bellpenny.
• B2B articles a leading content agency, including thought-leadership pieces contact centre automation, the Always On work culture and the cause of cost overruns on building projects.
I have also written on pension matters for Money Observer and NFU Mutual’s Wisetalk magazine. During a week-long project, I produced 15 website pages for a global payments company.
Other information: As a freelance financial journalist, I have written copy for the London Evening Standard, Interactive Investor and a wide range of corporate clients. I also provide editing services and social posts for a blog hosted by Thomson Reuters.
I have been writing and optimising financial content for more than 15 years. This includes a decade as City Editor of the Press Association, where I led the news agency’s coverage of the banking crisis and subsequent recession.
My experience in handling breaking news stories means I am comfortable producing copy to tight deadlines. I will always look to present financial and business content in an engaging and consumer friendly way, supported across social media channels.
Links to my work: