Regular contributor to: • London Evening Standard. Daily stock market reports and other City news copy.
• Interactive Investor. Copy containing analysis of the day’s big stock market announcements.
• Content editor and writer of social posts for Thomson Reuters’ Inside Financial & Risk blog. Topics have included artificial intelligence, supply chain risk and MiFID II.
• Weekly B2B blog pieces on travel industry trends for insurer ROCK.
• Personal finance articles for the website and newsletter of top-50 wealth manager Bellpenny.
• B2B articles a leading content agency, including thought-leadership pieces contact centre automation, the Always On work culture and the cause of cost overruns on building projects.
I have also written on pension matters for Money Observer and NFU Mutual’s Wisetalk magazine. During a week-long project, I produced 15 website pages for a global payments company.
Other information: As a freelance financial journalist, I have written copy for the London Evening Standard, Interactive Investor and a wide range of corporate clients. I also provide editing services and social posts for a blog hosted by Thomson Reuters.
I have been writing and optimising financial content for more than 15 years. This includes a decade as City Editor of the Press Association, where I led the news agency’s coverage of the banking crisis and subsequent recession.
My experience in handling breaking news stories means I am comfortable producing copy to tight deadlines. I will always look to present financial and business content in an engaging and consumer friendly way, supported across social media channels.
Links to my work:
Are hedgies right to short IQE?
Evening Standard articles
Market report: City throws Tesco in trolley after Goldman switches sides on grocers
How innovation can help your business attract and retain talent
Tourist hotspots take action on overcrowding
Fraudsters in retreat after holiday sickness crackdown
British business set for £66bn lending windfall
Co-op sets out sweeping governance reforms
Energy supplier E.ON fined record £12m over mis-selling