Mr Hall joins Automated Trader from Cognito, a specialist finance sector PR and marketing firm, where he was head of marketing and strategy.
Mr Hall has previously worked as editor at gtnews and bfinance. He has also freelanced on a number of trader titles including: The Treasurer, Dialogue and e-Forex.
"Model-based trading is revolutionising the financial markets. At the strategic and technical level, Automated Trader aims to provide readers with real insight into this fast-evolving environment. As editor, it's both a privilege and responsibility to be covering key market developments at such a fascinating time," Mr Hall told Journalism.co.uk
Free daily newsletter
- How The News Hub wants to revolutionise online publishing
- Study: 'Significant jump' in people paying for digital news in UK
- Press and Journal editor Derek Tucker retiring after 18 years
- Iain Pope named new digital editor at Trinity Mirror's Daily Record
- Trinity Mirror to make digital director redundant and cut role