Previously, he was editor of Investment Adviser at Financial Times Business.
He also helped found and was launch editor of The Sharp Edge, a magazine aimed at UK entrepreneurs backed by Duncan Bannatyne.
Free daily newsletter
- 3 takeaways about audience engagement from #ONALondon
- Google awards funding to 128 European projects as part of its Digital News Initiative
- Audience data should be tied to newsroom goals to be effective, report finds
- Project management in the newsroom – what are the benefits?
- 'Hone your craft': Newsroom training advice from FT and NPR