Previously, he was editor of Investment Adviser at Financial Times Business.
He also helped found and was launch editor of The Sharp Edge, a magazine aimed at UK entrepreneurs backed by Duncan Bannatyne.
Free daily newsletter
- FT used 360-degree video to add a new dimension to an ongoing project
- Inside the Financial Times' special projects strategy, six months on
- How publishers can learn more from their newsroom experiments
- 3 takeaways about audience engagement from #ONALondon
- Google awards funding to 128 European projects as part of its Digital News Initiative