Previously, he was editor of Investment Adviser at Financial Times Business.
He also helped found and was launch editor of The Sharp Edge, a magazine aimed at UK entrepreneurs backed by Duncan Bannatyne.
Free daily newsletter
- 'Directing our lens at the room': How the FT uses comments and reader call-outs to engage with the audience
- A look at the Financial Times' Alphaville blog, a decade after its launch
- Advice from FT and WSJ for getting started with interactive graphics
- The Financial Times' first VR experiment shows viewers around Rio's favelas
- FT used 360-degree video to add a new dimension to an ongoing project