Previously, he was editor of Investment Adviser at Financial Times Business.
He also helped found and was launch editor of The Sharp Edge, a magazine aimed at UK entrepreneurs backed by Duncan Bannatyne.
Free daily newsletter
- The changing relationship between news organisations and their audiences
- What are bridge roles in media organisations?
- How to use the FT's IKEA-inspired toolkit to develop editorial projects
- 3 lessons in editorial collaboration from the FT and Nikkei
- Tony Barber, FT's Europe editor, reflects on political journalism in UK and US