Previously, he was editor of Investment Adviser at Financial Times Business.
He also helped found and was launch editor of The Sharp Edge, a magazine aimed at UK entrepreneurs backed by Duncan Bannatyne.
Free daily newsletter
- 'Hone your craft': Newsroom training advice from FT and NPR
- The Financial Times aims to transform its opinion section under first innovation editor
- 'Small, iterative experiments can work best' – Q&A with Sarah Laitner
- Data-informed: How the Guardian and the FT use newsroom analytics
- Why the Financial Times is betting on 'audience-first'