Previously, he was editor of Investment Adviser at Financial Times Business.
He also helped found and was launch editor of The Sharp Edge, a magazine aimed at UK entrepreneurs backed by Duncan Bannatyne.
Free daily newsletter
- 3 lessons in editorial collaboration from the FT and Nikkei
- Tony Barber, FT's Europe editor, reflects on political journalism in UK and US
- Inside the FT's approach to online comments and audience participation
- 'Directing our lens at the room': How the FT uses comments and reader call-outs to engage with the audience
- A look at the Financial Times' Alphaville blog, a decade after its launch