Position: associate editor, HIMSS EMEA
An exciting international role, producing regular and timely content to develop and build the audience for Healthcare IT News and MobiHealthNews across Europe.
Scope of work:
- Writing and uploading 5 news stories per week related to the advancement of digital health in Europe / UK.
- Selecting and repurposing 2 articles per week from HIMSS content management system, not necessarily focusing on the region but relevant and important to the market.
- Researching and identifying relevant blog contributors to the media platforms.
- Producing dynamic features / interviews based on regular communication with internal teams (Analytics, Communities and Content).
- Creating additional monthly features aligned with the global content calendar.
- Identifying appropriate images to publish with articles, selected from HIMSS’ right-cleared sources.
- Creating a weekly newsletter of curated content while working with marketing to disseminate in timely fashion.
- Supporting the Managing Editor with the creation and execution of media plans relating to local and regional activities.
- Conducting and project managing HIMSS TV interviews during relevant digital health events.
Additional duties may include:
- Collaborate and support internal teams on client fulfilment for sponsored content.
Reporting to: managing editor
In return we offer:
- An exciting role that will stretch your creativity while furthering a valuable healthcare mission.
- Interaction with global thought leaders in healthcare and health innovation.
- A competitive salary.
- A vibrant and thriving office environment in the heart of Camden, London.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £27-31k GBP
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position