Business of Apps is the leading media and information brand for the global app industry. We provide news, analysis, data, marketplaces and events for people and companies building, marketing and monetising apps. We are a small, friendly international team working together remotely to create a fast growing digital B2B media company.
We connect our clients to our audiences through our specialist digital directories and marketplaces. These cover areas including app development, mobile advertising, influencer marketing, user acquisition and app analytics. Due to an internal promotion and the growth of this section we need someone to help drive this area of our site forward.
This is where you come in...
You will be carrying out the following activities:
- Researching, writing and editing guides to specific areas of the app market eg "Top TikTok Agencies" or "Top VR App Developers" or "App Data Companies"
- Writing company profiles
- Promoting guides through social media posts, email outreach to included companies
- Writing content for specific areas of the directory eg "Interstitial Ads"
- Analysing and tracking SEO rankings
- Making changes and optimisations to content based on SEO analysis
- Developing related digital content eg "Influencer marketing costs" or "Mobile Ad Fraud Trends"
- Contributing to other editorial initiatives as required
- Able to work full time on the job
- Experience of B2B digital content writing
- Interest in the app industry and marketing technology
- Basic knowledge and interest in SEO
- WordPress user with basic HTML and image editing skills
- Strong task management and able to deliver work consistently and efficiently
- Social media and content marketing savvy
- Based in a UK or European time zone
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Five weeks' holiday a year
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to join a fast growing company
- Learn and develop your skills in a supportive, high performance environment
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position