- Salary - £30,000 per annum plus benefits
- Position – Full-time, 37.5 hours
- Contract - 10-months FTC
Our head offices in Putney, are adjacent to Fulham High Street and next to the River Thames, with a 2-minute walk from Putney Bridge Tube Station and easy access into London city. We have a complimentary on-site gym. There is also an onsite café and, in the summer, you can sit outside on the deckchairs!
We are a profitable, multinational company with over 300 talented and driven people in offices in the UK, Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
We are owned by IDP Education who are a global leader in the international education industry which operates a number of related business lines including; international student placement; English language testing; English language training; and hotcourses. We are a rapidly growing global organisation with ambitious future expansion plans. IDP Education is a publicly listed company in Australia.
Education Australia, a company representing 38 prestigious Australian Universities, owns 50% of the shares in the business with the remaining 50% held by public investors.
Every year we inspire and support people of all ages, cultures and backgrounds to make the right education choices, in order for them to have happier, fulfilled and successful lives. This enables schools, colleges and universities throughout the world to recruit students as well as being financially secure and culturally diverse.
We believe education is transformative and that we will #neverstoplearning, which is why we offer our team personal growth with exceptional learning and development.
We inspire people to learn for a better future!
An exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading education companies. This is an ideal role for someone with 2-3 years of writing and marketing experience looking to build their profile in the higher education sector. As well as content creation and data analysis, the editor will devise, implement and track our B2B content, social media, thought leadership and value-added services for our university partners.
This role will be working closely with the marketing team across IPD and reporting directly to the head of communications. The role is a fixed-term contract maternity cover for 10-months.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- Write engaging and authoritative content for our corporate site IDP Connect based on our wealth of data on prospective students and industry-leading products and research
- Write press releases and manage relationships with the media
- Copywriting and editing to support commercial and leadership teams
- Draft reports and analysis for university and college clients
- Work collaboratively with marketing, content and design teams to ensure brand consistency
- Lead our B2B content and communications strategy using a combination of country market reports, infographics, video content, articles and interviews, email marketing and social media output
- Seek opportunities for engagement with key stakeholders and sector organisations
- Write copy for events, including our own and those we sponsor/attend
- Contribute to our internal communications strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing and Editorial experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a content, reporting or communications role
- An interest in data analysis and the ability to analyse and communicate data trends
- An understanding and knowledge of how data can inform planning and strategy
- Methodical, analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in project leadership
- Ability to work effectively across departments to tight deadlines
- Passionate about writing and with the ability to tailor messages for multiple audiences and produce effective campaign communications
- Full of ideas and aren’t afraid to challenge things to get the best result
- Active in social media and can lead the team in producing effective content for social media output
- Highly collaborative and a team player – you’re keen to pull people together to get the best content possible
- Staff annual leave of 30 days with 3 days to be used for the Christmas shutdown period
- Free gym membership for the local gym on site
- Healthcare benefits
- Pension scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Company sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- In house tea, coffee, biscuits and fruit
- Learning allowance contribution
- Company annual bonus scheme
Please provide examples of your work via a web link.
Please note: If you would like to apply for this role it is essential that a CV and Cover Letter is submitted detailing your experience and why you would like to apply for this role with IPD Connect in particular.
CV's submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position