Leading B2B title Property Week is looking for a new chief finance reporter. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic self-starter with previous experience of business or finance journalism.
The post offers the opportunity to cover an exciting and diverse patch that spans everything from fund management and big deals to property lending and the listed sector.
The candidate will be byline hungry, have a ferocious work ethic, be a strong team player and have a sense of humour. The position is based in Croydon, London.
- Producing authoritative on-diary news and analysis for print and online
- Building contacts and breaking finance news stories
- Writing features including high-profile interviews and investigations
- Representing Property Week at industry events
- Writing our Finance Daily email news alert
- Some UK and international travel
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- The ability to write clear, concise, accurate and eye-catching news copy
- The ability to grasp new and complex subjects quickly
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- The confidence to interview and build contacts among senior fund managers, investors, financiers and chief executives of listed companies
- A strong work ethic
How to apply:
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below