Great opportunity for a bright graduate or junior to join a content marketing team in the financial services industry.
You will support the daily creation of articles, videos, eBooks, podcasts and much more, for CMC Markets' content channel, Opto.
You will be responsible for editing and critiquing news articles, tracking the performance of the biggest firms on the stock market (think Amazon, Tesla, and Microsoft), while supporting the team's social media and event execs across online and physical marketing campaigns.
This is a full-time role to start ASAP!
Key skills and experience:
- An interest in trading and investing
- A 2:1 or above in a relevant degree (eg English literature, history, journalism, etc) from a redbrick university
- Relevant work experience preferable (eg publisher, financial provider, asset manager, etc.)
- An exceptional writer of both marketing and editorial copy
- A basic understanding of global economics, and national stock markets
- A team player, keen to collaborate with Opto's growing team of social media, events, digital and design executives.
- Comfortable working autonomously taking the initiative to complete agreed objectives, rather than simply following prescriptive instructions.
Please click 'Apply now' to send your CV along with a covering letter.
The Crown and Co
Opto - CMC Markets
11 Deal Street
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position