A key player in the early careers market, AllAboutGroup provides effective and innovative solutions that help young people prepare for their future and enable employers to hire the finest early talent. Our dedicated team delivers hundreds of successful recruitment campaigns each year, working with a wide range of clients.
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic Content Manager to join our Marketing team and work across our various outlets, including AllAboutLaw, AllAboutSchoolLeavers and AllAboutFinanceCareers. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Producing a range of content each week for our key outlets. The volume of written content will be determined by agreed targets set by Head of Editorial and Marketing.
- Uploading content and overseeing our websites.
- Overseeing our team of freelance writers.
- Managing our editorial budget.
- Contributing to Marketing meetings and ideas generation.
- Assisting with various tasks related to the Marketing team.
- Assisting with Projects and Sales on campaigns and clients.
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Has an enthusiastic approach to working in a team and producing high-quality content.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to turn round multiple articles to tight deadlines involving various stakeholders.
- Ability to build rapport and maintain professional relationships with people easily.
- Exemplary verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good knowledge of the early careers space—particularly in regards to apprenticeships in areas of law and finance—would be an advantage but not essential. However, a willingness to learn quickly is!
- Based in Shoreditch
- Working in a rewarding industry.
- A clear progression plan.
- Regular social events.
- A friendly and open environment.
- Flexible working time after a certain period.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free breakfast.
Please apply directly by emailing your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "Apply Online" button below.
Please note that due to the volume of applications, we will only be able to provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates who have proceeded to the interview stage.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position
- copywriters copywriters feed
- editors and management editors and management feed
- features features feed
- freelance freelance feed
- news news feed
- production and sub-editors production and sub-editors feed
- proofreaders proofreaders feed
- public relations public relations feed
- section editors section editors feed
- specialist writers specialist writers feed
- new media new media feed