Experienced in email marketing, content creation and creation of digital assets - and looking to flex these skills in the fastest of growth markets?
The Institute of Export and International Trade (IOE&IT) is offering a great opportunity for a motivated second or third jobber who wants to be at the forefront of the biggest change to the way that the UK trades around the world.
The role involves working for UK trade's leading membership and training institute - growing quickly in an expanding post-Brexit trade marketplace - to promote our services to aid acquisition and retention of members.
We are seeking candidates with B2B digital marketing experience, creativity and writing ability to execute, measure and report on marketing campaigns on email, CRM and CMS platforms.
You will work with experienced colleagues across departments (commercial, membership, public affairs and PR, events and more) who will draw the best out of you and your abilities, as you progress your content marketing career with the IOE&IT.
Benefits: private health care, private pension, mental health and well-being programme, employee discount benefit platform.
- Be a key player in the IOE&IT content marketing team in management of IOE&IT content marketing programme and external content marketing contracts
- Organise our email marketing schedule and help produce high-quality email marketing campaigns (expanding to other channels such as podcasting, with time)
- Help plan, track, measure and optimise marketing campaigns to deliver qualified leads to the sales team
- Collection of key metrics across all of our marketing and publishing channels
- Creation of assets (PDFs, guides, webpages, videos, social content)
- Social media posting/scheduling across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and repurposing IOE&IT multi-platform content for social media into multi-media formats
- Daily editorial administration of core IOE&IT website export.org.uk, including management of our photo library, ensuring copyright permissions are in place
- Subediting and optimising all content for SEO rules within the IOE&IT Style Guide
- Assist in compiling and distributing daily e-newsletter
- Assist in production of webinars and podcasts, and follow-up communication
- Editing video content
- Second jobber with B2B content/publishing experience
- Experience of HTML, email and CMS platforms (eg WordPress)
- Microsoft Office suite skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Good, clear, engaging writing style
- Attention to detail including grammar and factual accuracy
- Second or third jobber looking for more responsibility
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing and content, demonstrated through professional and personal projects
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework
- Effective communication and organisational skills, proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude
Good to have but training will be provided:
- Experience of Google Analytics tracking to monitor performance
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Multimedia production skills
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practice
Please note that the role is based in Cambridgeshire for one to two days a week, with remote working in place for the rest of the week.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position